- Maximum capacity 12 people
- Minimum price to charge 10 people (although there are fewer passengers).
- Attention: Ask if there is a group to which they can join (even if they are less than 10 people).
- We can leave you as long as you wish (check the schedule after making the reservation)
- Bring warm clothes and sun protection.
- Customers will commit to obey the orders of the employer during the duration of the voyage
- Tourist guide and insurance included in the price of the cruise
- The company is not responsible for the loss of personal items (money, documentation, jewelry, etc ...)
- The fare will be paid 50% once the reservation is made (bank transfer) and the rest 48 hours before the start of the trip. You can also pay it before boarding.
Islote Areoso is located in the interior of the Arousa estuary. It is barely 600 m long from north to south by 200 m at the widest point and only reaches 9 m above sea level at the highest point. The northern half is almost entirely made of sand.
It is occupied by an active dune, while the south mixes granitic outcrops with a dune vegetated with herbaceous plants.
The whole island is surrounded by reefs at the surface of the water.
It has an important archaeological site. Enjoy its clear and crystal clear waters.
GPS Coordinates: 42º 32 '8' 'N, 8º 54' 9 '' W
The island of Rúa is located in the center of the Ría de Arousa. It is entirely rocky, formed by huge granite stones with shapes that let the imagination of the visitor fly.
It has an important lighthouse for the beaconing of the estuary, twin of the island of Ons. It was enabled by lighthouse keepers until the automation of the Lighthouse.
Excelent to explore, enjoy the solitude and the sound of the sea.
GPS Coordinates: 42º 33 '0' 'N, 8º 56' 24 '' W