- Maximum capacity 12 people.
- Minimum price to charge 10 people (although there are fewer passengers).
- Attention: Ask if there is a group to which they can join (even if they are less than 6 people).
- Bring warm clothes and sun protection.
- Clients will commit to obey the patron's orders during the duration of the voyage.
- Tourist guide and insurance included in the price of the crossing.
- The company is not responsible for the loss of personal items (money, documentation, jewelry, etc ...)
- The fare will be paid 50% once the reservation is made (bank transfer) and the rest 48 hours before the start of the trip. You can also pay it before boarding.
The mussel is the economic engine of the estuary of Arousa, it is the estuary of Galicia that has the largest number of rafts, 2992 that are part of the tradition, culture and identity of the 4 municipalities that form Arousa Norte (Ribeira, Pobra , Boiro and Rianxo).
In this route we will know how is the life cycle of this bivalve: from which the breeding is collected, going through the process of abrila, unfolding it and until it acquires the size of commercialization, as well as the different forms of depuration and distribution
The route ends with a tasting of this product.