- Maximum capacity 12 people
- Minimum price to charge 10 people (although there are fewer passengers).
- Attention: Ask if there is a group to which they can join (even if they are less than 10 people).
- Bring warm clothes and sun protection.
- Customers will commit to obey the orders of the employer during the duration of the voyage
- Tourist guide and insurance included in the price of the cruise
- The company is not responsible for the loss of personal items (money, documentation, jewelry, etc ...)
- The fare will be paid 50% once the reservation is made (bank transfer) and the rest 48 hours before the start of the trip. You can also pay it before boarding.
The route of the sea of Arousa and Ulla river is a singular maritime and fluvial itinerary that commemorates the arrival to Galicia, by sea of the body of the Apostle Santiago.
It arrived on a boat of stone, in probable reference to one of the ships that, by that time, transported minerals from Galicia to other places of the Roman empire.
Throughout the journey we will be escorted by numerous "cruceiros" located on the islets and cliffs on the banks of the river, watched from the Viking towers of Catoira and accompanied by a large group of waterfowl until their arrival in Puentecesures.