- Maximum capacity 12 people
- Minimum price to charge 10 people (although there are fewer passengers).
- Attention: Ask if there is a group to which they can join (even if they are less than 10 people).
- We can leave you as long as you wish (check the schedule after making the reservation)
- Bring warm clothes and sunscreen
- Customers will commit to obey the orders of the employer during the duration of the voyage
- Tourist guide and insurance included in the price of the cruise
- The company is not responsible for the loss of personal items (money, documentation, jewelry, etc ...)
- The fare will be paid 50% once the reservation is made (bank transfer) and the rest 48 hours before the start of the trip. You can also pay it before boarding.
The island of Sálvora is located at the mouth of the Arousa estuary, almost everything is a rocky area, except for three beaches of white and fine sand.
Among the islets that make up the island of Sálvora are the island of Vionta with the shape of a dune, islet Noro, Gaboteira and Herbosa.
Already on the island you can enjoy a pleasant walk to the village of Sálvora and if you wish also to the lighthouse.
In summer season you can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of its beaches.
GPS Coordinates: 42º 28 '0' 'N, 9º 00' 8 '' W