- Maximum capacity 12 people
- Minimum price to charge 10 people (although there are fewer passengers).
- Attention: Ask if there is a group to which they can join (even if they are less than 10 people).
- We can leave you as long as you wish (check the schedule after making the reservation)
- Bring warm clothes and sun protection.
- Customers will commit to obey the orders of the employer during the duration of the voyage
- Tourist guide and insurance included in the price of the cruise
- The company is not responsible for the loss of personal items (money, documentation, jewelry, etc ...)
- The fare will be paid 50% once the reservation is made (bank transfer) and the rest 48 hours before the start of the trip. You can also pay it before boarding.
Located at the entrance to the Ria de Pontevedra, it is the main island of the Ons archipelago. There are 4 self-guided walking routes:
- South Route: It allows to cross the southern part of the island by accessing the viewpoint of Fedorentos and the Buraco do inferno.
- Ruta Norte: You can walk over the cliff of its Atlantic facade.
- Route of the Lighthouse: In it you will be able to appreciate one of the most important sources of fresh water being able to approach the lighthouse and to enjoy the views from the highest point of the island.
- Ruta do Castelo: From the berth dock to the old battery Castelo das Rodas has several restaurants run by islanders with a renowned traditional cuisine being the octopus his star dish.
GPS Coordinates: 42º 22 '6' 'N, 8º 55' 8 '' W