- Maximum capacity 12 people
- Minimum price to charge 10 people (although there are fewer passengers).
- Attention: Ask if there is a group to which they can join (even if they are less than 10 people).
- We can leave you as long as you wish (check the schedule after making the reservation)
- Bring warm clothes and sun protection.
- Customers will commit to obey the orders of the employer during the duration of the voyage
- Tourist guide and insurance included in the price of the cruise
- The company is not responsible for the loss of personal items (money, documentation, jewelry, etc ...)
- The fare will be paid 50% once the reservation is made (bank transfer) and the rest 48 hours before the start of the trip. You can also pay it before boarding.
In Galicia there is an island where the forest smells of laurel and shellfish, the wisest combination. The shellfish banks of the Ría de Arousa provide clams, cockles, knives ... and the island of Cortegada laurel is necessary to flavor such tasty seafood.
Centennial trees hide meadows and lands that were once cultivated. A hermitage that falls apart, a ghost town without inhabitants, a cruceiro that sees everything. The forest of laurels and the island of Cortegada breathe mystery.
Are you going to miss it?
GPS Coordinates: 42º 36 '9' 'N, 8º 47' 2 '' W